Revit Architecture is building design and documentation software that helps you design freely and efficiently.
Built for BIM (Building Information Modeling), Revit mirrors the real world of buildings, so you work naturally rather than with floor plans, sections, and elevations. Since Revit is a Parametric Modeler, changes you make are automatically coordinated in your project.
Topics covered include:
- Revit workspace and interface
- Drawing and editing tools
- Levels and grids
- Curtain walls
- Setting up sheets for plotting
- Basic understanding how to use Revit Architecture
- Hands-on guidance in mastering the topics outlined above
- Extensive in-room classroom practice
- Preparation for Revit Architecture – Advanced
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills (able to use the keyboard and mouse) and the ability to comprehend English.
- Industrial designers
- Anyone hoping to gain employment in these industries