We're Here to Help You
Registration tips, directions, FAQs and more
Available Student Resources
- How to Register – You can register online, over the phone, via mail, by fax or in person.
- Gift Certificates – Give the gift of knowledge! Purchase a certificate that can be applied to Continuing Education tuition
- Directions, Maps & Parking Info – The majority of our classes are located at one of Seattle Central’s buildings, located in the heart of Capitol Hill.
- Inclement Weather or Emergency Closures – Sign-up for alerts to find out if the school is closed due to weather or an emergency.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Find answers to some common questions.
- Professional Development Funds for Seattle Colleges Employees – Find out about different ways to pay for your professional development classes
- Clock Hours for K – 12 Educators – Learn how you can earn hours in one of our on-campus or online courses.
- AmeriCorps Grants – You can pay for Continuing Education classes using your AmeriCorps education award.
- Request a Certificate – Share your personal and professional development successes with others.
- Textbooks & Supplies – Find out which books or supplies are required for your Continuing Education classes.