Congratulations on getting through 2020, a year that will stand out in history for its trials and tribulations as well as the stories of resilience and community. A new year begins in a few hours and with it a sense of hopefulness for brighter days ahead.
What are your hopes for 2021?
The quarter begins next week. Consider taking an online class to do something good for yourself. Scroll down to see featured classes, as well as ideas for self-care during a pandemic, jobs well-suited to working from home, and community events and resources.
We wish you a wonderful new year and look forward to seeing you in 2021!
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION COURSES
Build skills or pursue a new career path by taking a certification course.
- Yoga Teacher Training – 200 Hour Certification
- Certificate in Grantwriting
- Translation & Interpretation Certificate Program
- Paralegal Certificate Course
- Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Certificate in Web Design
- Certified Residential Interior Designer
- Medical Marijuana Consultant Certificate
See ALL certificate courses.
Community Events, Activities & Resources
- Virtual New Years Eve Show at the Space Needle - Seattle Times
- Virtual NYE Events (The Stranger)
- Seattle Area Restaurants Open for NYE Eve/Day (Seattle Times)
- Lusio Lights Pioneer Square
- Georgetown Film Festival Walking Tour
- Seattle Tree Walks
- Seattle Walk Maps
- Great Seattle Walks
- Seattle Trails (Seattle Met)
- Neighborhood Bird Walks
- Seattle Art Walks
- Seattle Public Library Offers Free Printing, Job Search Assistance & Online Tutoring (South Seattle Emerald)