Ahhh, spring. The season known for renewal. It brings fresh air, colorful flowers and longer days. After a year of the pandemic and its many challenges, we invite you to join us for this hopeful season of new beginnings.
Take a class to feel rejuvenated! Try a new activity, cultivate a handy skill, or explore a fascinating subject. Although all classes continue to be online, they are designed for action. Gain a fresh perspective, increase your knowledge or awaken that part of you that feels most alive and inspired.
In this post we've highlighted some of the new classes available (there's over 40!) and seasonal classes (not offered every quarter) so you don't miss them.
For new perspectives, you might enjoy: Macro Photography and learning to create super close-up images that show off dazzling details like they're on the big screen; Asteroids, Comets and Ocean Worlds for a cosmic perspective; Learn to Meditate: Buddhist Meditation for Everyone for a look inward; or an immersion into the world of color with The Artful Use of Color.
Would you like to spark your creativity? Try Pet Portraits, and let your furry (or feathered, or scaly) friend be your artistic muse; and experiment with new materials in Chinese Brush Painting – Botanical and Mixed Media with Watercolors and Colored Pencils. Be sure to explore all art classes if this is your thing, because the selection for spring is vast!
Parents, does your child need support with school work -- someone other than you? We get it. Sign them up for One-on-One Personalized Tutoring.
All classes continue to be ONLINE ONLY for spring. We specialize in real-time classes via videoconferencing, and also offer many self-guided classes that you can do on your own schedule. Explore classes you can take to boost your skills by subject:
Job Skills & Careers
Let's talk about jobs for a minute. The pandemic has wreaked havoc on, or at least altered, many jobs and workplaces.
Many are well suited for working from home (check out our blog post 12 Top Work-from-Home Careers for 2021), an advantage and privilege during the pandemic.
Spring highlights include:
- Accelerated Project Management Certificate -- only offered spring & fall!
- Big Data for Marketing Professionals - NEW!
- Translation and Interpretation Certificate Program - NEW-ish!
- Create an Effective LinkedIn Profile - NEW!
- The Art of Creating Inclusive Spaces - NEW!
- Certificate in Grantwriting
See ALL marketing & communication courses.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION COURSES
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate - NEW!
- AutoCAD 2021 – Certificate - back after hiatus!
- Certificate in Web Design
- Certified Residential Interior Designer
- Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Paralegal Certificate Course
- Marketing Design Certificate
- Certificate in Mediation and Restorative Justice
- Medical Assistant with Clinical Externship
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Medical Marijuana Consultant Certificate
See ALL certificate courses.