Seattle Central College's Continuing Education program offers engaging classes for community members. You do not need to be enrolled in the college for a degree program and our classes do not earn you college credit.
Take a class for your personal enrichment or for your professional development! We offer high quality, affordable and relevant educational opportunities, designed to meet the evolving needs of our community and to utilize college resources for community members.
Led by industry experts with relevant experience working in their fields, classes are designed to help you realize your personal and professional goals.
We are located at the college's main campus on Capitol Hill, one of the city's most vibrant, creative and accessible neighborhoods, just minutes from downtown and 1-2 blocks from light rail and several bus lines. Classes are also offered at satellite locations.
Some classes are available in an online format, offering the convenience and flexibility of learning remotely on your computer and at a location that you choose.
As a part of Seattle Central College, Continuing Education shares the school's vision to create a learning environment that is accessible, diverse, responsive, and innovative.
- We are collaborative and build relationships through trust, honesty and respect.
- We are communicative and share information in a clear and candid manner.
- We are responsive and adaptable.
- We are compassionate and bring a positive and thoughtful presence to every interaction.
- We are visionary and embrace the future with creativity, openness and an enterprising spirit.
Feel free to contact us with your ideas, feedback or questions.
We look forward to seeing or hearing from you!