Continuing Education at Seattle Central College offers innovative classes in personal enrichment and professional development for community members. Our focus is high quality, affordable and relevant educational opportunities, designed to meet the evolving needs of our community, utilizing resources at Seattle Central College for community members.
Instructors are experts in their fields and offer relevant real world experience as working professionals.
We are located at Seattle Central College's main campus on Capitol Hill -- one of the city's most vibrant, creative and accessible neighborhoods, just minutes from downtown and 1-2 blocks from light rail and several bus lines. Classes are also offered at satellite locations.
Many classes are available in an online format, offering the convenience and flexibility of learning remotely on your computer and at a location that you choose. You do not need to enroll in Seattle Central College as a student in an academic program -- our classes are non-credit and it's fairly quick and easy to register.
As a part of Seattle Central College, Continuing Education shares the school's vision to create a learning environment that is accessible, diverse, responsive, and innovative.
- We are collaborative and build relationships through trust, honesty and respect.
- We are communicative and share information in a clear and candid manner.
- We are responsive and adaptable.
- We are compassionate and bring a positive and thoughtful presence to every interaction.
- We are visionary and embrace the future with creativity, openness and an enterprising spirit.
Feel free to contact us with your ideas, feedback or questions. We look forward to seeing you in class!