The Continuing Education program is committed to providing innovative learning opportunities to the community. Please check out some of our operational policies regarding refunds, cancellations and underage students.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these policies, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Continuing Education programs are supported by course fees; therefore, classes must meet minimum enrollments to cover costs involved.
We cancel courses only when absolutely necessary, but we reserve the right to do so, as well as to reschedule courses and change instructors.
When courses are canceled due to low enrollment, we will make every effort to notify you by email or phone before the start date. Please make sure we have your current email and phone number on file so we can contact you.
If your course is canceled, you may transfer to another course within the quarter. If you choose not to transfer you will automatically receive a full refund.
Requests for refunds may be made by emailing us at email@example.com. Depending on the circumstances, we'll refund the following amounts:
- 100%: Any time a class is canceled by us
- 100%, less a $6 admin fee: Withdrawal two (2) or more business days before first class
- 0%: Withdrawal less than two (2) business days before first class
- 0%: Withdrawal after class begins
- 0%: No appearance at class
Continuing Education provides educational offerings primarily for adult learners. Unless a course or program is specifically geared toward a younger age group, students under 18 years must obtain permission to enroll according to the following guidelines:
- 16 and 17 year old students may enroll in some classes with the required release form. However, certain classes require a minimum age of 18 or 21.
- 14 to 15 year old students may enroll in some classes if accompanied by a parent or adult guardian over 18, registered and participating in the same class. This does not apply to every class, so please contact us to confirm that the class your interested in is eligible.