Leading Edge Training for Washington's Marijuana Industry
Get certified as a Medical Marijuana Consultant, gain continuing education credits, or simply expand your knowledge.
In partnership with the Academy of Cannabis Science, Seattle Central College's Continuing Education department has developed high quality, science-based programs available online or on our campus in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood.
The Cannabis Institute offers professional development, industry training and continuing education for employees and employers in Washington's flourishing legal cannabis industry.
Medical Marijuana Consultant
The Medical Marijuana Consultant Certificate Program is approved by the Washington State Department of Health, and it satisfies the education requirements for employees who wish to sell medical marijuana at licensed stores.
This program distinguishes current employees and prepares prospective employees to be eligible for employment.
Continuing Education Classes
Get Your Required Continuing Education Units
Our innovative classes give Medical Marijuana Consultants ongoing education along with the required Continuing Education Units to renew certification. Cannabis enthusiasts, you are welcome to take classes as well, to gain knowledge and expand your understanding about theses topics.
- Cannabis Research and Health Risks
- Cannabis Retail Management
- Cannabis Strain Science: Beyond Folklore and Pseudoscience
- Cannabis, Pain and the Opioid Epidemic
- Cooking with Cannabis
- Customer Service for Cannabis Retail Environments
- El Profesional de Cannabis
- Growing Cannabis at Home
- Law and Ethics for Medical Marijuana Consultants
- Medical Marijuana Consultant Certificate Program
- Medical Marijuana: Qualifying Conditions and Product Selection
- Pets and Cannabis
- Pulmonary Dynamics of Vaping versus Smoking Cannabis
- The Cannabis Professional