Do you work with cannabis in a retail setting?
Learn how to be an effective retail professional in Washington State's marijuana industry, whether you're an employee, manager or another position.
Gain knowledge about the anatomy of the marijuana plant and cannabinoid science.
Explore the history and folklore in the cannabis industry.
Advance your understanding of customer service as a Medical Marijuana Consultant, as well as discussions about relevant laws and current regulations.
This is a self-paced, six-module online course that you can anticipate to take four to eight hours to complete.
Each module concludes with an assessment.
Live question and answer sessions will be available and scheduled.
NOTE: This course is online and self-paced. It has open enrollment; you can register throughout the quarter up to two weeks before the last day of the quarter. You will receive online access within three business days after registration.
By the end of this class you will have:
- an understanding about what conditions cannabis products might benefit animals
- knowledge about possible marijuana products that you might use to treat pets
- an introduction to the science of cannabinoids relevant to pet treatment
- considered approaches to discussing this with a veterniarian
Who Should Take This Class?
- Medical Marijuana Consultants seeking continuing education units for their certifications or certification renewal
- MMJ Consultants seeking more knowledge about cannabis and pets
- pet owners interested in learning about using cannabis to treat their pets