Do you work with cannabis in a retail setting? Learn how to be an effective retail professional in Washington State's marijuana industry, whether you're an employee, manager or another position.
Gain knowledge about the anatomy of the marijuana plant and cannabinoid science.
Explore the history and folklore in the cannabis industry.
Advance your understanding of customer service as a Medical Marijuana Consultant, as well as discussions about relevant laws and current regulations.
This is a self-paced, six-module online course that you can anticipate to take four to eight hours to complete. Each module concludes with an assessment.
Live question and answer sessions will be available and scheduled.
NOTE: This course is online and self-paced. It has open enrollment; you can register throughout the quarter up to two weeks before the last day of the quarter. You will receive online access within three business days after registration.
By the end of this class you will have:
- Knowledge about the anatomy of the marijuana plant and cannabinoid science.
- Familiarity with the history and folklore in the cannabis industry.
- Understanding about customer service as a Medical Marijuana Consultant.
- Familiarity with relevant laws and current regulations.
Who Should Take This Class?
- Anyone seeking to enter the cannabis industry who needs a foundation level understanding cannabis science, the plant and potential uses
- Patients and caregivers seeking a better understanding of the science of cannabinoids
- People interested in supporting, working with or advocating for the cannabis industry
- For the naturally curious individual who wants to better understand the ancient traditions of the growing cannabis industry and science that supports it