Even for people who have a background working in retail, the cannabis industry is a unique landscape. In this course designed for cannabis retail managers, learn about the unique space that is the modern cannabis store.
Explore the specific issues you face hiring and training your staff at a retail cannabis store. Delve into product selection, sales, cash handling and marketing. Learn about issues to consider when it comes to protecting your license.
NOTE: This course is online and self-paced. It has open enrollment; you can register throughout the quarter up to two weeks before the last day of the quarter. You will receive online access within three business days after registration.
By the end of this class you will have:
- A better understanding about hiring and training your staff.
- More knowledge about product selection, sales, cash handling and marketing.
- Clarity about steps you need to take to protect your license.
Who Should Take This Class?
- Medical Marijuana Consultants seeking continuing education units for their certifications or certification renewal
- Cannabis employees who would like to improve their customer service skills
Instructor, Location, Hours & Fee
- Instructor: Kenji Hobbs
- Where: Online - Self-paced curriculum with access to the instructor
- Total Number of Hours: 4
- Fee: $75