Cannabis history is rich and originates from every continent on the planet.
Unfortunately, prohibition has created a barrier between the public and people seeking reliable information both about the history and strain names that we have come to rely on.
When patients are depending on this for more than simply recreation, we must be able to help them distinguish hype from fact.
This course in cannabis strain science is designed to give you a launching pad to begin to look at cannabis in a different way, far beyond a catchy name and attractive packaging.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Define "strain folklore" and list at least two examples
- Identify at least two features of closet culture growing and the explosion of hybrids
- Explain what science tells us about cannabis species
- Identify three components of marijuana retail product label
- List two tips to help customers begin to see through the fog of hype in cannabis marketing
Who Should Take this Class?
- Washington State Medical Marijuana Consultants seeking CEUs
- Anyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of cannabis chemistry
- Those who would like to learn reliable, data-driven facts about cannabis varieties
- Class ID: 8205
- Instructor: Trey Reckling
- When: Self-paced; 9/23/2019-12/11/2019
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Online
- Fee: $89
- Additional Notes: This open enrollment section runs from September 23rd through December 11th; however, please make a note that the last date for registration is December 1st.