¡Olé! Learn Flamenco dance!
Learn how to express your own individuality, improve your posture, gain confidence and reduce stress through the art of Spanish Flamenco dance.
Connect with yourself and others as we explore beginning Flamenco dance technique, posture, hand and arm movements, sounds of the feet and choreography in this fun beginner class.
Learn more about flamenco rhythm, music and culture.
No previous dance experience is needed, beginners and experienced dancers are all welcome!.
For women and men, all ages.
- Learn the basic hand and arm movements of Flamenco dance
- Develop correct postures for the dance
- Begin learning how to use your feet to make rhythms to add to combinations
- Learn the history of Flamenco and some Spanish vocabulary
- Practice body awareness and self-expression
- Get healthy exercise
- Have fun in a supportive learning environment
Who Should Take this Class?
- Men and women of all ages interested in exploring dance
- Dancers interested in exploring Flamenco or new dance techniques and choreography
- People interested in cultural experiences
- Anyone looking for a fun and effective, dance-based workout