Continue to learn the ukulele! In this class, work on right and left-hand techniques while learning more songs, melodies, scales and chords.
This class will pick up from where the Ukulele for Beginners class ended, though you do not need to have attended the Beginners class. It would be helpful to have some experience playing ukulele including knowing a few chords and songs.
Learn many enjoyable, accessible songs in this fun, hands-on class. Practice playing while learning some music theory and more tips for navigating the fingerboard.
Enjoy guidance from a professional local musician and meeting other people with shared interests.
Continue to unlock the big fun in this small instrument!
Please bring to class:
- Optional: a strap
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be have:
- Improved facility and understanding of the ukulele
- Increased overall musicianship
- Better left and right hand coordination
- Understanding of basic music theory
- Familiarity with how to play several songs
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who has taken the Ukulele for Beginners class, or has some prior experience with the ukulele, or plays the guitar or another stringed instrument
- Ukulele learners aspiring to jam with others (when we can!)
- Students of ukulele wanting to learn additional songs and techniques