Explore the basics of drawing and the wide variety of different mediums available!
During this hands-on introductory class, we'll learn drawing fundamentals and how they relate to different tools, such as pencil, charcoal/charcoal pencil, watercolor pencil, pastel pencil, pen and ink, and more.
You'll establish a solid foundation and learn how different drawing tools can make your art more vibrant and fun.
If you've ever wanted to learn to draw or further develop your skills, this beginner course will provide you the foundation you need to express yourself visually.
Please see the Textbooks and Supplies page on this website to find out about required and suggested materials for you to bring this class.
- Explore fundamental drawing techniques
- Learn about different style approaches
- Experiment with different drawing tools and how they work together
- Practice and improve upon your skills under the guidance of an expert
Who Should Take this Class?
- Budding artists
- Working artists that would like to practice their drawing skills
- Designers who would like to improve their ability to sketch
- No previous art experience required