Expand your creativity by learning about two popular painting mediums: acrylic and oil.
During this introductory class, learn about the fundamentals of both acrylic and oil painting, and discover their unique characteristics and benefits as a painter.
Explore painting techniques for both types of paint.
In this class, we will also study the fascinating field of color theory and how you can utilize the potent colors available in acrylic and oil paint for a powerful effect.
After exploring an overview of oil and acrylic, we'll adjust the class to accommodate the interests of students in the class.
- Gain an understanding of the characteristics of both acrylic and oil paints and painting techniques
- Develop your technique, abilities and preferences with each medium
- Expand your knowledge of color theory
- Paint with the guidance of an expert instructor
Who Should Take this Class?
- Budding artists interested in learning more about different mediums
- Experienced artists seeking more information about color theory and style
- Artists in general that would benefit from working under the guidance of an instructor