Gain the knowledge and skills needed to do some basic home repair and maintenance projects.
You'll feel good learning how to do home projects yourself and you will probably save money as well!
Learn about tool selection, operation and personal safety.
Explore various projects, materials and methods.
Projects that we will focus on include kitchen and bath remodels, electrical, plumbing, wall repair, home security and weatherization and remodeling.
Perform your own home repairs with confidence!
- Learn how to effectively use home power tools
- Get tips and tricks for completing common home repairs
- Gain experience with hands-on, practical guidance
Who Should Take this Class?
- Homeowners that would like to learn how to handle common basic repairs themselves
- Anyone who wishes to be more handy around the house
The small class size let us be really interactive. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun.
[I appreciated] Peter's patience and sense of humor!
Peter's step by step instructions and demos were extremely helpful in this class.
The hands-on aspect of the course was really helpful for me and I learned a lot from actually performing home-maintenance tasks.