Europe is home to some of the most ancient wine traditions in the world.
What better way to experience this diverse continent than to go on a wine tour?
Join Sommelier David LeClaire and Christopher Gronbeck, owner of The Barrel Thief, to experience a fast-paced tasting tour of Europe, right here in Seattle.
Learn about the history of various wines, the flavors and styles of an assortment of wines, and the culture of Europe's most important wine regions.
This one-day experience is offered through a partnership with North Seattle College.
- Taste a variety of popular European wines and see how they compare
- Explore lesser-known wine varietals
- Learn about the history of winemaking in Europe
- Have fun!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of European wine
All students must be 21 years or older, with a valid picture ID.
- Class ID: 6126
- Instructor: Christopher Gronbeck
- When: Monday; 7/15; 6:30-8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: The Barrel Thief; 3417 Evanston Ave. N #102 Seattle, WA 98103
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: 21+ only, ID required. A $20 materials fee is due to the instructors in this class.