Vermouth is making a comeback!
Spend an evening tasting and understanding the intricacies of this fortified wine and the botanicals commonly added to it.
Understand its fascinating history and its current place in many well-stocked bars.
You’ll sample two vermouth cocktails and four vermouths, ranging from sweet to dry, white to red, and enjoy them with light snacks.
- Understand the process of making vermouth and the botanicals commonly added to it.
- Learn about the fascinating history of vermouth
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of brandies
- People interested in learning about the history and culture of these spirits
- People 21 years of age and older with a valid ID
- Class ID: 6221
- Instructor: Mark Paschal
- When: Friday; 7/19/19-7/19/19; 6-8 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Jerry Brockey Student Center: 6000-16th Ave SW Seattle, WA 98106; For a campus map and complete driving directions see: www.southseattle.edu/campus/map.htm.
- Fee: $39
- Additional Notes: Must be 21 years of age to attend. Photo ID required.$15 materials fee paid to instructor