Why come home to a barren lawn and drab plantings when you could be greeted by your own beautiful oasis?
Learn the secrets landscape design professionals use to create landscapes that are functional, ecologically beneficial, and aesthetically pleasing.
Employing slides, lectures, and handout materials, you'll learn both design theory and practical tips for transforming your yard into a lovely, welcoming space.
This class is held at the Horticulture Landscape building at South Seattle College.
- Learn about ecological design
- Gain knowledge about integrating function into garden design
- Develop a better understanding about what makes a beautiful garden and your own preferences in design styles
Who Should Take this Class?
- Homeowners or anyone interested in learning more about landscape design
- Gardeners who would like to learn to think about the design of their garden
- Class ID: 6222
- Instructor: South Seattle College Staff
- When: 2 Wednesdays; 7/10-7/19; 7-9:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 5
- Where: Garden Center Building (LHO) 6000-16th Ave SW Seattle, WA 98106; Directions For a campus map and complete driving directions see: www.southseattle.edu/campus/map.htm.
- Fee: $69