Create a wardrobe that works for you.
A study published in the Journal of Experimental Social Psychology shows the direct correlation between what we wear and what we think of our potential.
Your wardrobe can be your ally and build your self-confidence!
Moreover, style is something anyone can learn. Style is about harmony.
Discover which colors best suit your natural beauty and learn how to match colors that work for you.
Explore how you can flatter your body shape with clothing choices.
Evaluate your lifestyle needs, gain self-awareness and benefit from research and technical assistance.
These skills will support you in creating a "winning" wardrobe to meet your personal and professional goals.
Whether you're an executive, new to the job market, changing careers or job seeking, a retiree, a mom who wants to up her game, a person exploring new approaches, or a fresh college grad, this workshop will benefit you.
By the end of class, students will be able to:
- use colors and shapes to maximize your best assets
- match colors confidently
- be able to create the right wardrobe for your lifestyle
- declutter and reduce waste by shopping more effectively for your wardrobe needs
- get ready more quickly in the morning and for feel more prepared for special occasions
Who Should Take this Class?
You’re a great candidate for this workshop if you:
- have a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear
- shop without direction and you wander aimlessly through the store
- wonder how you can create a good first impression every time
- want to save time and money when you are shopping for clothes
- want to feel better about how you look and reduce time/stress getting dressed for regular or special occasions