Learn American Sign Language!
In this intensive class, you will learn the alphabet, essential signs and everyday phrases and meet twice weekly to make quick progress in your learning.
Gain basic conversation skills in this engaging and interactive class.
Learn basic expressions that Deaf people use while exploring Deaf culture in the United States.
This is a perfect and practical course for those who wish to learn ASL at a faster pace.
See website for recommended (not required) materials.
Please see the Textbooks and Supplies page on this website to find out about recommended materials for you to bring this class.
• Learn the manual alphabet and know how to fingerspell
• Develop simple conversational skills with essential sign vocabulary
• Learn practical basic everyday expressions
• Explore Deaf culture in the United States
• Identify basic ASL grammar
Who Should Take this Class?
Anyone who wishes to learn ASL at a faster pace and/or who would like to obtain robust essential ASL skills.