Continue learning American Sign Language (ASL) in part two of our intensive series.
Learn more signs and everyday phrases to assist in conversation in this twice-weekly interactive class!
Learn more basic expressions that Deaf people use while exploring Deaf culture in the United States.
This is a perfect and practical course for those who wish to improve ASL skills at a faster pace.
Please see the Textbooks and Supplies page on this website to find out about recommended materials for you to bring this class.
• Learn practical sign vocabulary, everyday expressions and basic idioms
• Develop simple yet strong conversational skills with essential sign vocabulary and expressions
• Learn more facial expressions
• Explore Deaf culture in the United States
• Identify basic ASL grammar
Who Should Take this Class?
This class is for students who studied ASL for one quarter or equivalent, who wish to learn the language at a faster pace and/or who would like to obtain robust basic ASL conversational skills.