Did you know that Brazil is the only South American country that speaks Portuguese? But the Portuguese spoken in Brazil is very different from the Portuguese spoken in Portugal.
Start exploring the beautiful language and culture of Brazil in this beginning language class.
Led by a native speaker, you'll learn the basics of Brazilian Portuguese, including key phrases to help you while traveling and interacting with locals in everyday situations, such as:
- Basic Verbs
- Basic sentence structure
- Use of Possessive
- Days of the week, months of the year
- Essential vocabulary
We'll also learn about Brazil's rich cultural history, which will enhance your experiences while traveling in the country.
- Learn common phrases that you'll hear and use while in Brazil
- Learn basic vocabulary and verb conjugation
- Explore the culture of Brazil through its music, dance, and food
- Prepare yourself for an upcoming adventure to Brazil
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who has an interest in learning Portuguese
- Those planning an upcoming trip to Brazil
- No previous knowledge or experience with Brazilian Portuguese is required