Would you like to visit Brazil and experience the beautiful county known for its colorful cities, gorgeous coastlines, Carnival, Samba, the Amazon jungle (60% is found there), national soccer enthusiasm and diverse cultures?
Brazil is the only South American country that speaks Portuguese and it is different from the language spoken in Portugal.
Learning a bit of the language would make a visit to Brazil much more enjoyable.
Learn simple phrases and sentences that will allow you to do basic things and get around more easily while visiting Brazil.
Gain the ability to read, write, and understand basic phrases and expression in Portuguese.
You will also learn a bit about Brazil's rich cultural history, which will enhance your experiences while traveling in this beautiful South American country.
Understand and enjoy Brazilian culture more with a crash course in the language.
- Learn common phrases that you'll hear and use while in Brazil
- Learn basic vocabulary and verb conjugation
- Explore the culture of Brazil through its music, dance, and food
- Prepare yourself for an upcoming adventure to Brazil
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who has an interest in learning Portuguese
- Those planning an upcoming trip to Brazil
- No previous knowledge or experience with Brazilian Portuguese is required