Are you ready to take your knowledge of French to the next level?
In this intermediate class, build upon our Level 3 class, or your equivalent experience.
It's time to focus on the 'little words' that make the difference between being able to speak French and sounding like a French person!
Work on improving grammar and vocabulary while also engaging with newspaper articles, songs, and other elements of French culture.
This class is ideal for those who already have a strong knowledge base in French who would like to increase conversational fluency.
This class is ideal for those with an already strong knowledge of French who would like to increase conversational fluency.
- Expand your vocabulary
- Gain experience in speaking with other students
- Improve pronunciation skills
- Enhance your ability to express more complex ideas
The teacher (Claire) was excellent. She was always well-prepared and our lessons have been interesting and comprehensive. -- Alex Arnold
- Class ID: 6618
- Instructor: Claire Wagenseil
- When: 10 Thursdays; 9/26-12/5/19; 6:30-8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 20
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 4167; 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $219
- Additional Notes: Check out our Textbooks & Supplies page for info on any required or suggested materials for this class.