Would you like to get started learning Spanish in a fun, short workshop? This is your opportunity!
Enjoy a brief introduction to learning the Spanish language in this workshop for beginners.
Learn how to introduce yourself, greet others as well as other basic vocabulary and phrases.
Practice the Spanish alphabet, numbers from 1 to 30 and vocabulary related to days, months, and seasons.
Discover commonly used verbs in the simple present tense as well as the basic uses of the verb "to be."
By the end of class, you will be able to:
- Use greetings and introduce yourself
- Say the alphabet
- Understand basic pronunciation
- Use the verb "to be" , regular AR verbs.
- Count from 1 to 100
- Describe your daily activities using some common regular verbs in the simple present tense
- Use basic vocabulary to describe people’s characteristics
Who Should Take this Class?
No prior knowledge is required.
- Anyone interested in learning Spanish
- Anyone wanting a review of Spanish basics
- People who have wanted to learn Spanish but not commit to a longer course
Theresa is a gifted teacher. She was adept at tailoring the class to various language experience levels. The class was a lot of fun.
Teresa is just delightful and is a wonderful teacher.
I really enjoyed how approachable the instructor is, she could take on the most basic of questions and still feel like she was supporting your journey in the language.
I loved how hands on she makes the material. Very engaging.
She's a very welcoming teacher and made it safe to use our bad Spanish.
Profesora Teresa is such a wonderful teacher, very caring and clearly enjoys what she does.