Gain confidence speaking while reviewing basic grammar and vocabulary.
Each week, enjoy discussing one or multiple practical topics with fellow students and the instructor.
Build conversation skills around topics such as travelling, shopping, telling time, making reservations, finding your way around, managing money and dealing with the unexpected matters.
Learn new vocabulary and grammar to help you be able to participate more actively in conversation.
Have fun and improve your conversational skills by working in pairs, groups and interactive activities.
- Gain increasing skill and confidence in using previously acquired basic grammar and vocabulary
- Review present and simple past tenses; reflexive verbs; basic irregular verbs; articles; prepositional and adverbial phrases; numbers from 1 to 10,000
- Build vocabulary
- Increase your confidence in conversational patterns such as controlling information; clarifying and explaining; asking for help or offering a service -- and more!
Who Should Take this Class?
- This class for students who completed 2 quarters (40 hours of study) or equivalent
- Students who have taken the SCC beginning level classes