Continue building on what you learned in Italian - Level 1 in a low-pressure atmosphere.
This class is conducted entirely in Italian, but it's geared to those with little background.
During this class, you will:
- Review basics from Level 1 (grammar, syntax and pronunciation, phrases and numbers)
- Expand your listening and speaking skills
- Learn 250-300 vocabulary items
- Study prepositions
- Learn the present perfect tense
- Study more of the irregular verbs
- Gain more confidence in conducting more complex conversations in Italian
See Textbooks & Supplies for required materials.
- Build upon your existing Italian language skills
- Expand your vocabulary
- Increase your understanding of Italian grammar
- Practice conversing with others and gain experience in speaking Italian
I loved everything about my Italian class. The material is challenging but the professor was consistently supportive and encouraging. -- Barbara Schafer