Continue building on what you learned in Italian - Level 2 in a low-pressure atmosphere.
This class is conducted entirely in Italian, and there is a greater expectation that you'll progress in your abilities to think, understand, and express yourself in Italian.
During this class, you will:
- Continue to improve listening and speaking skills
- Learn 250-300+ additional vocabulary items
- Review basics from Level 1 & 2 such as grammar, syntax and pronunciation
- Learn the present perfect tense
- Study irregular verbs
- Learn the reflexive verbs and pronouns
- Gain confidence in conducting more complex conversations in Italian
- Build upon your existing Italian language skills
- Expand your vocabulary
- Increase your understanding of Italian grammar
- Practice conversing with others and gain experience in speaking Italian
Who Should Take this Class?
I loved everything about my Italian class. The material is challenging but the professor was consistently supportive and encouraging. -- Barbara Schafer