Continue building on what you learned in Italian - Level 2 in a low-pressure atmosphere.
This class is conducted entirely in Italian, and there is a greater expectation that you'll progress in your abilities to think, understand, and express yourself in Italian.
During this class, you will:
- Continue to improve listening and speaking skills
- Learn 300-500 additional vocabulary items
- Review basics from Level 1 & 2 such as grammar, syntax and pronunciation
- Learn the present perfect tense and future tense
- Study more irregular verbs
- Learn the reflexive verbs, as well as direct and indirect object pronouns and future tense
- Gain confidence in conducting more complex conversations in Italian
Please see the Textbooks and Supplies page on this website to find out about required and suggested materials for you to bring this class.
- Build upon your existing Italian language skills
- Expand your vocabulary
- Increase your understanding of Italian grammar
- Practice conversing with others and gain experience in speaking Italian
Who Should Take this Class?
I loved everything about my Italian class. The material is challenging but the professor was consistently supportive and encouraging. -- Barbara Schafer