This is an intermediate level Italian language class.
Students who have completed Italian - Level 3 at Seattle Central College, or who have studied the indicative mood elsewhere (present, past, imperfect and future) at an elementary level, this is the class for you!
Review the Italian grammar introduced in Italian - Level 1 through Italian - Level 3, and then advance into the conditional and subjunctive.
The focus will be on listening and speaking practice, vocabulary development, and cultural contextualization.
Students will learn to express personal opinions, to make comparisons, and to express wishes.
This class is completely conducted in Italian and engages students in lively, rewarding interaction with the instructor and other students.
Improve your communication skills as well as your understanding of Italy and its dynamic culture.
1. Continue to build knowledge of the Italian grammar (Conditional Mood, Subjunctive Mood)
2. Strengthen listening and speaking skills
3. Become more comfortable conversing in Italian about current and past events
4. Continue to explore Italian culture
Who Should Take this Class?
Anyone who has who has completed Italian - Level 3 at Seattle Central College, or who has studied the indicative mood elsewhere (present, past, imperfect and future) at an elementary level and would like to continue learning
- Class ID: 6222
- Instructor: Cecilia Strettoi
- When: 11 Wednesdays; 10/2/2019-12/11/2019; 6:45 PM-8:15 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 16.5
- Where: Broadway Edison Building, Room 4144; 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $199
- Additional Notes: Please bring notebook and pen or pencil OR laptop. We will go to an off-campus site on 10/30.