Perhaps, you have heard that the modern Japanese writing system uses a combination of Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji and Latin alphabet and Arabic numerals.
Mastering Hiragana is the key to be successful in reading, writing and pronouncing Japanese vocabulary like native speakers.
In this workshop, learn all 46 Hiragana and how to pronounce them correctly.
Be able to create voiced (“ga” vs “ka”), lengthened (“so-o” vs “so”) and combined sounds (“myu” vs “mi + yu”).
In this workshop, you can learn the rules and spelling of Hiragana.
You will also learn to write simple sentences.
These skills will help you improve your pronunciation and speech in Japanese.
This will also be an opportunity to discover some historical facts of Hiragana.
Enjoy the company of other students with shared interests and the guidance by a native Japanese instructor.
- learn 46 Hiragana and its spelling rules
- be able to pronounce Hiragana correctly
- understand rules and spelling of how to create voiced, lengthened and combined sounds in Hiragana
- develop skills to write simple sentences in Hiragana
- improve your pronunciation and speech in Japanese
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning Japanese -- especially reading, writing and pronounciation
- People who are planning to start learning Japanese in the future
- Language students who wish to improve reading/writing skills in Japanese
- Students who wish to improve pronunciation and speech in Japanese