Would you like to review and enhance your Japanese language skills during summer?
This workshop is the perfect choice to review essential comprehensive language skills before taking the next level of Japanese class.
In this interactive workshop, review Katakana to improve your reading and writing skills, go over essential grammar, obtain useful vocabulary and expressions that are used in everyday life, and improve practical conversational skills.
If you have completed one quarter of Japanese language study or the equivalent, this will be a great review for you.
In addition to helping you build and maintain your language skills, this workshop will also be a chance to explore Japanese culture while connecting with fellow students and Japanese instructor.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, students will have:
- Improved reading/writing skills in Katakana alphabet
- Enhanced speaking/listening skills through practical conversation
- Gained useful vocabulary and expressions
- The ability to conjugate basic nouns and verbs (3 essential verbs)
- A greater understanding of Japanese culture
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who have completed 1 quarter (20 hours) of Japanese study or equivalent
- Japanese language students who would like to make sure to have essential reading/writing skills in Katakana
- Anyone who would like to strengthen their basic grammar skills in Japanese