Would you like to review and enhance your Japanese language skills during summer?
This workshop is the perfect choice to boost your language skills and cultural competence!
In this interactive workshop, brush up reading and writing skills in Katakana, strengthen basic grammar skills, learn useful vocabulary and expressions that are used in everyday life, and improve practical conversational skills.
If you have completed two quarters of Japanese language study or the equivalent, this will be a great review for you.
In addition to helping you build and maintain your language skills, this workshop will also be a chance to explore Japanese culture while connecting with fellow students and Japanese instructor.
Upon successful completion of this workshop, students will have:
- Improved reading/writing skills in Katakana alphabet
- Enhanced speaking/listening skills through practical conversation
- Gained useful vocabulary and expressions
- The ability to conjugate basic nouns and verbs
- Greater Japanese cultural competence
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who have completed 2 quarters (40 hours) of Japanese study or equivalent
- Japanese language learners who would like to improve reading/writing skills in Katakana
- People who would like to strengthen basic Japanese grammar skills
Instructor, Location & Fee
- Instructor: Hiroko Ikeda
- Where: Online: Real-time and interactive through videoconferencing
- Fee: $69