Continue leaning everyday Japanese vocabulary and expressions in this interactive class.
Improve basic oral and written communication skills while exploring traditional and modern Japanese culture.
You will get acquainted with the essentials of Japanese grammar and continue learning to read and write Hiragana and Katakana.
Enjoy improving your skills in speaking, listening, reading, writing Japanese.
Required textbook: Japanese For Busy People, 3rd Edition. Romanized Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-384-4 or Kana Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-385-1. Check online for best prices.
If you are employed as an au pair and you need Continuing Education Units (CEUs), you can easily fulfill your requirements by enrolling in any of our classes. You will receive 1 CEU for every 10 hours of class (i.e. 20 hours of class earns you 2 CEUs). Find out more about CEUs for Au Pairs.
By completing this class, you will be familiar with:
- Hiragana and Katakana (reading, writing and pronouncing)
- Conversational skills with familiar topics
- Everyday vocabulary and expressions
- Essential grammar
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing skills for simple conversation
- Traditional and modern Japanese culture
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students who have completed Japanese – Level 1 or the equivalent
- People who are interested in Japanese language and culture and would like to continue learning skills in speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar.