Continue leaning everyday Japanese vocabulary and expressions in this interactive level 3 class! Improve your speaking and writing skills while exploring traditional and modern Japanese culture.
Increase your understanding of Japanese grammar and continue learning to read and write Hiragana and Katakana. Become familiar with using idiomatic expressions and expand your vocabulary. Become more comfortable speaking while interacting with fellow students and your instructor. This class is designed for Japanese language students who have completed 2 quarters (40 hours) of Japanese study or the equivalent.
Required textbook: Japanese For Busy People, 3rd Edition. Romanized Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-384-4 or Kana Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-385-1. Check online for best prices.
If you are employed as an au pair and you need Continuing Education Units (CEUs), you can easily fulfill your requirements by enrolling in any of our classes. You will receive 1 CEU for every 10 hours of class (i.e. 20 hours of class earns you 2 CEUs). Find out more about CEUs for Au Pairs.
During/by the end of this workshop, you will:
- improve reading/writing skills in Hiragana and Katakana
- learn more Japanese vocabulary and phrases
- recognize and use idiomatic expressions
- learn more essential grammar
- advance your fluency of conversational skills
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: completion of two quarters (40 hours) of Japanese study or equivalent
- Students of Japanese language who would like to continue learning Japanese language and culture
- Anyone meeting the prerequisite who would like to improve their conversational fluency in Japanese