Do you wish to know the best approach and shortcut to learning Japanese?
If you know the Kanji, you can make sense of many words and improve your fluency in the Japanese language.
In this interactive class, you will learn how to read (meaning), write, pronounce the first 80 basic Kanji and practice speaking Japanese with using these Kanji.
You will also enjoy exploring how these Kanji was created and improving your pronunciation and intonation.
If you are planning to take Kanji Kentei (test), this class prepares you take Kanji Kentei Level 10.
No textbook required.
By the end of this course, you will gain a broader understanding, familiarity and knowledge of:
- The first 80 Kanji characters (meaning, writing, reading)
- Pronunciation and intonation in the Japanese language
- The origin of the 80 Kanji
- Stroking each Kanji character to improve writing skills
- Japanese history and culture related to the Kanji characters you will learn
- An introduction to conversation skills and Japanese culture
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisite: Students must be able to read/write Hiragana and Katakana before this class starts.
This class is for those who wish to learn Kanji to improve their Japanese reading/writing skills as well as fluency, pronunciation and intonation. Also, this class is suitable for those who is
planning to take Kanji Kentei (test) Level 10.