Would you like to learn or improve your French on your own schedule? Would you like to give yourself more of an immersive cultural experience?
Learn French by becoming an independent language learner.
An experienced French teacher -- who learned French on her own -- will guide you through the best strategies for developing a daily study routine.
Discover how you can use a combination of reading, speaking, and listening to French to improve your language ability.
Learn how to build your vocabulary, improve your comprehension and improve your pronunciation during your independent study sessions.
Explore tools to help you navigate French media, film, literature, and culture as a method of improving your understanding of the French language and culture.
This course is beneficial for students at all levels of study including beginners.
During/by the end of this workshop, you will:
• Understand how spelling and pronunciation are connected
• Improve your ability to understand spoken French
• Know how to quickly build your vocabulary online
• Have the tools necessary to practice speaking French on your own
Who Should Take this Class?
No previous knowledge of French is necessary.
- French students interested in finding ways to improve their French on their own schedules
- Students who would like to enhance their appreciation of French culture (music, film, literature)
- Anyone who is curious about the effectiveness of various online resources
- People who are interested in the French language, but aren’t sure where to start learning it
Claire is an excellent instructor who maintains a good mix of homework review, in-class discussion and activities, and lecture.
Claire is an excellent teacher! She makes learning a new language very fun.
Instructor, Location & Fee
- Instructor: Claire Wagenseil
- Where: Online: Real-time and interactive through videoconferencing
- Fee: $39