Improve your Spanish conversation skills and fluency in this interactive class!
This advanced class will give you the opportunity to learn new vocabulary, as well as native-like phrases, practical expressions, and idioms.
Gain experience having conversations and discussions in a variety of engaging contexts.
Immerse yourself in the language and culture by exploring and talking about a variety of media including current events, news, articles, TV shows, films, video clips, podcasts, etc.
Develop more confidence, experience and skills in this fun conversation-based class.
No textbook required.
By the end of the class you will have:
- Improved your Spanish conversational skills using more advanced grammar, vocabulary,
expressions and native-like phrases.
- Gained new practical and advanced vocabulary and expressions
- Acquired native-like phrases and idioms
- Gained a better understanding of Spanish-speaking cultures
- Reviewed essential and important grammar for conversation
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: 6 quarters of Spanish studies (120 hours) and completion of an intermediate/high-intermediate level or equivalent.
This class is for people who wish to advance their Spanish conversational skills and fluency in a very interactive and fun learning environment.