Are you interested in expanding your knowledge of Spanish into the realm of basic conversation?
This beginning-level conversation class will give you the opportunity to improve your basic Spanish skills!
Learn practical vocabulary in a culturally relevant context, as well as practice speaking with classmates who are at a similar skill level.
Learn to introduce yourself, talk about the weather, discuss daily routines, and more.
Have fun and gain confidence building your Spanish language skills.
Please see the Textbooks and Supplies page on this website to find out about required and suggested materials for you to bring this class.
- Learn how to utilize the Spanish vocabulary you may know into informal conversations
- Improve your Spanish vocabulary
- Practice and hone your pronunciation
- Gain confidence in speaking with others in a supportive environment
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: Two quarters (40 hours) of Spanish studies or equivalent.
- Individuals with a beginner-level understanding of Spanish who would like to expand their conversational skills and meets the prerequisite above.