Would you like to learn Spanish but don't know where to begin? This class if for you!
Build everyday vocabulary and expressions in this highly interactive class.
Develop basic conversational skills while exploring Spanish-speaking culture.
Get acquainted with the essentials of Spanish grammar and develop basic listening, speaking and reading skills.
Required textbook: Como se Dice…?, 8th Edition. ASIN: B00198H54Q. Check online for best prices.
Gain a strong foundation in the Spanish language.
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
- Say everyday expressions and phrases on familiar topics
- Have simple conversations
- Be able to listen, speak and read in Spanish
- Understand basic grammar
- Have a deeper understanding of Spanish-speaking culture
Who Should Take this Class?
This course is for people who have never studied Spanish before or who have very limited experience, as well as Spanish language students who wish to review from the beginning to obtain their basic skills.
- Class ID: 6299
- Instructor: Jacob Taylor Mosquera (Wed) or Teresa Ramón Joffre (Thu)
- When: Choose one: 8 Wednesdays; 4/15-6/10, 6:30-9PM (with Jacob Taylor-Mosquera) or 4/9-6/11, 5:30-7:30 PM (with Teresa Ramón Joffre)
- Total Number of Hours: 20
- Where: Broadway Edison Building, Room 4148 (Wed) or 4149 (Thu); 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $229