Learn basic Thai language skills for travel, fun, dining, cultural learning or to talk to friends and family who speak the language.
Gain knowledge and experience to talk about daily life in Thai.
Learn basic vocabulary, phrases and expressions to enjoy interacting with native Thai language speakers.
Thai is a tonal language, which is a major difference from the English language.
Therefore, you will benefit from learning how to listen and practice enunciating tones correctly -- and have fun practicing!
Learn from a native Thai speaker about Thai culture to better understand the meaning and thinking behind the language.
The class will meet mostly in the classroom, but some classes will venture off campus to mix with other Thais, such as at a restaurant or meeting people in the community.
Thai people are usually very friendly, open, willing to help and understand English.
By learning some language and culture, you will have the best experience.
- Learn common phrases that are useful while traveling.
- Practice pronunciation and toning.
- Learn basic grammar.
- Practice basic conversation in everyday activity.
Who Should Take this Class?
- Everyone who is interested in travelling to Thailand, likes Thai food or has Thai friends or family.
- Anyone interested in cultural appreciation.
- People who want to have fun learning.