For many boat owners the most confounding thing onboard is the electrical system.
As a result, many boats don't have a balanced electrical system.
In this course, you can learn electricity basics for your boat and feel more confident and competent out on the water!
Learn how to design, maintain and upgrade your electrical system to match the power requirements of your boat.
Develop the skills and knowledge necessary to safely assess and work on your electrical system.
Gain the security of knowing that your boat will perform safely, efficiently, and reliably.
In this class, you will learn:
- The various ways to generate and manage your boat's power
- How to safely work on your electrical system
- To determine the electrical demands on your boat's system
- To design an electrical system to match the power requirements on your boat
Who Should Take this Class?
- Recreational boaters
- Anyone interested in learning about boat electrical systems