Onboard waste management isn't the most glamorous part of boating, but it is an important part of your boat's systems.
The condition of your marine sanitation device (better known as the toilet, or head) is directly correlated to how enjoyable your boating experience is.
But many boaters don't really understand how this vital piece of equipment works, the laws that govern its use, or how to keep it in good working order.
Learn how to keep the head happy so you and your friends have an enjoyable voyage -- and don't have to think about it too much during your adventures.
Feel confident that you know the laws regarding waste and that you know how to be responsible for managing it.
In this course you will learn:
- What the different types of marine sanitation devices are
- How to perform basic maintenance activities
- How to troubleshoot when things go wrong
- The laws that govern marine sanitation system use
Who Should Take this Class?
- Recreational boaters
- Anyone interested in learning about marine sanitation device maintenance and laws