Participate in an engaged learning community!
These classes are designed for older students and offered during the day on diverse topics. All classes are online at this time. Learn more by reading our Online Class FAQ.
- 120 Years of Dance in the Movies
- Allegory as Veiled Language in English Literature
- Designing the Compelling Photograph
- Folk Art in China and Traditional Culture
- Sounds of Social Change: Popular Music and the Civil Rights Struggle
- The Art of Breathing and Healthy Movements
- Topics in Astronomy and Space Science: Planets, Stars, Galaxies
- Welcome to Medicare