It is hard to get back in shape after a while off, right? This motivational class is a perfect workout plan for you to get back in shape!
Your instructor leads you through a variety of different metabolic resistance training workouts with body toning and low-impact cardio to burn un-wanting fat, build lean muscles and improve overall physical fitness at the same time. You will also learn what and when to eat to reach your fitness goals. Improve your understanding about the connection between diet, exercise and fitness.
We will practice warming up and discuss how to avoid injuries. Explore full body exercises, including strength training to build lean muscles. We will burn fat with high intensity interval training (HIIT) movements.
Enjoy the support and motivation that comes from a group working together to achieve similar goals. This will be fun and you will feel great accomplishing your goals.
All fitness levels and genders are welcome! No prior athletic experience required. Bring your yoga mat. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for exercise. A set of 3-5lb dumbbells is optional, not required.
By the end of this class, students will:
- Understand good nutrition and diet most effective for getting back in-shape
- Gain motivation to live in a healthy lifestyle
- Burn un-wanted fat, build lean muscles and improve fitness at the same time
- Enjoy a fun and motivational environment
Who Should Take this Class?
- This class is suitable for anyone who would like to efficiently get started losing weight/fat, getting back in shape, improving their fitness level and/or building lean muscles.
- Anyone who would like to learn hands-on tips to reach their own fitness goals.
- No prior knowledge and experience required.