What can you learn in a two hour self-defense class? You will be surprised!
In this fast-paced session, learn essential skills in defending yourself from harm by another person.
Learn two clues that will tell you when someone may mean harm, three techniques to evade them, and four skills to neutralize their ill intent.
This class will help you recognize some “red flags” that signal someone's bad intentions towards you and plan safe exits from “iffy” situations.
Learn and practice some cool physical moves -- just in case.
Become familiar with where to best find support when you need it.
Some of this class will be physical, some verbal, and all aimed at increasing your choices.
EmPOWERment doesn't get more fun!
- Identify “red flags” of potential ill intent
- Define your boundaries
- Develop awareness
- Practice using your voice and utilizing your body language
- Learn some simple yet effective physical skills for self-defense including simple body mechanics
- Explore self-care options
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in gaining basic self-defense skills
- Anybody who is concerned for their safety
- People interested in increasing their sense of security