When you think of yoga, you probably think about the physical postures and gracefully moving from one pose to another.
Even though it is less showy, yoga is also about the practice of meditation and calming the mind.
In this workshop, you will learn how to quiet your mind, calm your emotions, and create a beneficial mind-body connection.
Enjoy the benefits of yoga meditation -- reducing stress, gaining calmness, increasing focus and clarity, and improving your mental health.
Support your overall feeling of wellness and learn techniques that you can practice on a regular basis to feel better daily.
If you are already a yoga practitioner, improve the breathing and meditation side of your practice.
Experience meditation through yoga and meet like-minded people.
No prior experience with yoga or meditation is needed to participate and benefit from this workshop.
- Be able to practice basic yoga movements and breathing
- Improve your yoga practice if you already have experience
- Discover and practice a way of calming your mind and emotions
- Improving your physical and mental health
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who would like to learn meditation techniques
- Anybody who is interested in exploring both yoga and meditation at the same time
- People who have stress, anxiety or overactive minds and would like to learn techniques for relaxation
- Current yoga practitioners who would like to improve their meditation practice