Are you looking for a mutually beneficial exercise for you and your furry dug friend beyond walking on the street or playing fetch in your back yard?
Enjoy exercise, relaxation and entertainment through this Doga - yoga with your dog - workshop, and develop a stronger bond with your dog!
Learn basic Doga poses and new ideas for a healthy lifestyle for both of you.
A professional yoga instructor will guide you in proper body alignment while doing yoga postures and movements.
Enjoy the companionship of your dog and discover new and delightful, sometimes hilarious, ways of relating to each other in this guided practice.
This workshop can be especially helpful for people, or dogs, who suffer from boredom, anxiety or lack of exercise.
It is also a great way to virtually meet and hang out with other dog owners and fans.
No dog with you at this time? No worries! This workshop welcomes anyone who loves dogs.
Get ready for some good exercise, fun, relaxation and laughs in this entertaining and uplifting workshop.
No prior yoga experience required for humans or dogs.
- Mastering basic yoga (Doga) poses
- Improving relationship with your dog through yoga
- Finding a peaceful time with your dog
- Socializing with other dog owners and fans
- Improving your physical and mental health
- Learning techniques you can practice after the workshop is over
Who Should Take this Class?
- Dog lovers
- People who would like to try a new type of exercise while at home
- Anybody who wishes to try yoga with their dog -- and be guided by a professional in this creative new arena
- People who love doing something new with their dog or creating a strong bond with their pet
- Dog owners who would like to socialize with other dog owners
- If you don't have a dog, but would still like to experience Doga, you are welcome to participate