Expand your professional opportunities through law education.
Online Legal Education
Offered in partnership with The Center for Legal Studies, the following courses are offered in a convenient online format. Legal education is the specialty of The Center for Legal Studies and classes are taught by law professionals. Their mission is to offer the most effective and affordable law education possible.
Paralegal Certificate Course©|
This course is the cornerstone program. Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the American judicial system. Learn practical skills in the field including how to assist trial attorneys, interview witnesses, investigate complex fact patterns, research the law, and assist in preparing cases for courtroom litigation. Learn more in the webinar recording that was held on April 28 for prospective students. The webinar dives into the course curriculum, the online learning environment, required books and materials, and features an in-depth Q&A.
*SPECIAL OFFER FOR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS*
Thank you to the nurses and doctors working on the front lines! Use the code: MED95 at checkout to receive $95 off the two course above. Offer ends on June 15.
- Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate Course
- eDiscovery for Paralegals
- Employment Law Certificate Course
- Intellectual Property Law for Engineers
- Law School Preparation Course
- Legal Investigation Certificate Course
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
- Legal Secretary Certificate Course
- Medical Professional Legal Consultant
- Paralegal Certificate Course©
- Personal Injury for Paralegals
- Software Essentials for the Law Office
- Victim Advocacy Certificate Course
Test Preparation Classes
Paralegal Classes Offered In-Person on Capitol Hill
None at this time.