Expand your professional opportunities through law education.
Online Legal Education
Offered in partnership with The Center for Legal Studies, the following courses are offered in a convenient online format. Legal education is the specialty of The Center for Legal Studies and classes are taught by law professionals. Their mission is to offer the most effective and affordable law education possible. Find out about payment options for theses courses.
Paralegal Certificate Course©
This course is the cornerstone program. Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the American judicial system. Learn practical skills in the field including how to assist trial attorneys, interview witnesses, investigate complex fact patterns, research the law, and assist in preparing cases for courtroom litigation. Watch Paralegal Q&A recording. Apply for a $500 scholarship -- deadline is November 30!
FREE Paralegal Certificate Course Webinar
Wednesday, October 14; 10am PT/ 12pm CT / 1pm ET
30 Minute Presentation + 15 Minute Live Q&A
Register for Webinar
- Advanced Legal Research and Writing
- Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course* - see the webinar recording - save $100 by October 16*
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate Course
- eDiscovery for Paralegals
- Employment Law Certificate Course
- Intellectual Property Law for Engineers
- Law School Preparation Course
- Legal Investigation Certificate Course
- Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
- Legal Secretary Certificate Course
- Medical Professional Legal Consultant
- Paralegal Certificate Course©* ** - save $100 by October 16* and apply for a $500 scholarship**
- Personal Injury for Paralegals
- Software Essentials for the Law Office
- Victim Advocacy Certificate Course
Enroll by October 16 and save $100.
Use code: Para2020
Apply for a $500 scholarship by November 30.
See the web page for details.