The Project Management Certificate program gives you the in-demand skills necessary for a variety of career opportunities.
The accelerated format allows you to step up the pace in your learning and complete the program quickly.
Knowing how to effectively scope, source, manage and implement a project is highly useful across industries and roles, making you a valuable asset to any organization.
Develop practical, real-world skills that will enhance your career and improve your professional productivity.
Move through the program’s full curriculum in a condensed time frame, attending more class hours each week.
Enjoy the flexibility of online learning in this instructor-led course (see specific times that the class meets below) .
Learn the tools needed to effectively guide projects and team members with a practical approach that can be applied immediately to the workplace.
All core classes are designed to address the specific challenges that get in the way of commitment delivery.
Project management core curriculum is in alignment with latest Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) revisions, developed and taught by credentialed project management professionals.
According to PMI (2018), "Project management skills and expertise are in demand globally, and earning potential remains promising." In addition, "Project management professionals with the PMP Certification earn 23% more."
Fast track yourself to completion in two quarters.
|Foundations of Project Management||$485||19.5||6 Mondays & Wednesdays; 6-9:15 PM; 4/6/2020 - 4/22/2020|
|Project Requirements & Procurement Management||$325||13||4 Mondays, Wednesdays; 6-9:15 PM; 4/27/2020 - 5/6/2020|
|Project Risk Management||$325||13||4 Mondays, Wednesdays; 6-9:15 PM; 5/11/2020 - 5/20/2020|
|Project Cost Management||$325||13||4 Mondays, Wednesdays; 6-9:15 PM; 5/27/2020 - 6/8/2020|
|Project Leadership||$485||19.5||6 Mondays, Wednesdays; 6-9:15 PM; summer quarter|
|Project Quality & Control||$325||13||4 Mondays, Wednesdays; 6-9:15 PM; summer quarter|
|Capstone Project Simulation||$325||13||4 Mondays, Wednesdays; 6-9:15 PM; summer quarter|
*You save $400 by purchasing entire 7-course certificate all at once, instead of paying $2595.
- Learn how to define project scope, choose an approach and translate a statement of work into a complete and effective project plan
- Gain tactical leadership skills, stakeholder management practices and team-building capabilities
- Develop an understanding of the definition of risk, risk management processes and change management procedures
- Improve presentation and communication skills
Who Should Take This Class?
- Individuals who lead or serve on projects.
- Professionals seeking hands-on skills for managing and overseeing projects and team members.
- Those who want to increase their value to their employer or their marketability in the job market.