Supply chain management is on the radar for C-Level executives as both a competitive threat and opportunity.
Do you have a strategy for your entire supply chain? Is it aligned? Do you know and understand the decisions and tradeoffs you have to make?
If you answered no to any of these questions, you would benefit from this class.
Examine the components of supply chain management from raw materials to suppliers, manufacturing, distribution and sales to your customers.
Upon completion of this course, you will not only understand the above, you will have a completed plan created for your own supply chain.
This online course is offered through our educational partner, LERN.
Read about the online learning experience in our Frequently Asked Questions.
In this course, you will:
- Examine your supply chain
- Gain a better understanding of the components of supply chain management, including the opportunities, threats, tradeoffs and decisions you can make to optimize your business goals
- Develop a successful and competitive strategy for managing supply chains for your business
Who Should Take this Class?
- Business managers who would like to increase their knowledge and expertise in managing production and distribution for their businesses
- C-level executives who would like to ensure success of their business by managing their supply chain effectively for the long term
- Class ID: 8231
- Instructor: Seattle Central Staff
- When: Flexible start dates
- Total Number of Hours: 16
- Where: (online)
- Fee: $245